MyoArtha: EMG Sensor Patch
Perfectly fits into the sockets of a prosthetic arm.
Measure muscle signals from the surface of the arm using dry electrodes.
Record very minute signals accurately as it comes with high noise cancellation.
How Goooooood is it?
- Very small size
- Band pass filter: 72-720Hz (to filter out noise and measure muscle signals accurately)
- Fixed gain (x2420)
- Made in India
- Easy to incorporate in the sockets of prosthetic arms
- Gain is optimized in a way that even weaker signals are picked up easily
- Strong noise rejection (helps in precise measurement)
- Enhancing the performance of prosthetic limbs
- Providing greater value at an affordable price
- Hassle-free for technicians as they don't have to set the gain by themselves